mid-senior android engineer position
Head of Growth - Singapore
Appboxo is a technology company that is creating a super app platform that powers integrations between the biggest consumer apps in South East Asia and then across the world. We are backed by investors behind companies like Facebook, SpaceX, and Stripe. With companies like Agoda, Skyscanner, Zalora already being our partners, we are just starting and looking for early team members to help us scale the company.
About the role:
We are looking for a hands-on, creative, scrappy, and seasoned Head of Growth to join us. You are strategic, data-driven, action-oriented leader to lead our growth function and drive our next level of growth. You get excited about the challenge of going from “zero to one” and “one to N” on all things marketing.
We will compensate you well, invest in your development and career progression, and we’ll make sure this is one of the best work experiences.
- A minimum of 7 years of business experience in marketing, business development or a similar area, including experience in B2B/B2C settings
- Proven ability to motivate and lead a high-performing team
- Track record of collaborating with cross-functional partners to lead transformation and growth
- In-depth knowledge of consumer marketing in Singapore, including deep knowledge of growth drivers
- Relevant experience in a high-growth, agile environment
- Enthusiasm and drive for delivering results
What will you do:
- Leading the Growth team in Singapore, as we expand the range of products and scale our business
- Creating the go-to-market plan for new market launches. Own the company’s growth strategy and roadmap.
- Deeply understand our data and customer, extracting insights, product data, and customer research to identify opportunities to accelerate user acquisition and engagement
- Owning the end to end customer experience from initial discovery to retention.
- Key partnerships locally and regionally, as necessary
- Communicate marketing strategy, tactics, and results with stakeholders.
- Ensuring alignment with other markets for region wide (and global) growth initiatives
Why you should or shouldn’t join appboxo:
- We are just starting, so expect disorganised environment with big pivots on the way. It is an opportunity to make real impact
- Learn on the go. We don’t have a playbook, so expect to find answers yourself
- Fully transparent. We don’t have secrets between each other
- Challenging problems. We are taking on some of the most challenging problems
- Never compromise
- Work super hard
- Be honest
- Break walls